Thursday 16 September 2004

Over 20 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters

After reading Chapman's In Search of Stupidity, I suddenly stopped feeling bad for Amazon (not that I really ever did). I was looking at book a friend recommended (yes, I linked to B&N, yes I can hold a grudge) and tried to check out a sample of the book. I was awarded with this one:




They are "please to offer"? What they need is a new spin doctor because that one didn't work on me.

Let me get this straight. They want my credit card number so I can look at a book? What is this, some sort of ransom? of show me yours and I'll show you mine? sheesh. I guess it's pretty useless, but I left a comment anyways:




The typos were made in the heat of the moment - I hope I don't get a grammar-nazi to read my message.

No comments: